Introduction to Deejay:
- Beats bars, and phrases overview.
- What is the beat?
- What is that makes the beat?
- What are bars?
- How do identify the "1" of a phrase?
- How are songs structured?
- Identify the beat?
- Beat sound exercise.
- Counting bars.
- What is dropping on the "1"?
- What is the action of dropping on the "1"?
- What is an EQ?
- What are the EQ's on a mixer?
- Cueing up a sample
- Manipulating the record(turntables) and CDJ's
Equipment Overview Exercises
- Record RPM speed exercise.
- Pitch control exercise.
- Turntable CDJ and mixers set up exercise.
- Volume fader and EQ controls exercise.
- Records movements
- Turntables and CDJ's.
- Crossfaders positions and movements.
- What is record cueing?
- How do i touch the record turntables?
- How do i find a sound on the record so i can record the cue?